I am ### and was told in July I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello ### I am asking ### to change things on my birthday July 22 2025.
Replies
6
Views
286
Praise the Lord, my name is ###, I am a resident of ###, ###, ###. Please pray for my wife ### that she may conceive a baby. Mobile ###
Replies
6
Views
290
I was chaste until I married my husband in late January. I love my husband in every way, we understand each other completely and support each other unconditionally, i have never felt more connected to another human being, we are deeply in love. However, I do not experience sexual desire towards...
Replies
13
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,901
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom