I am ### and I have a job interview ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashaw

Disciple of Prayer
I am unemployed and I have a job interview today. I would like to request prayers that the interview goes well and if this is my job let me do well.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Lord, i prayed for this ### intention. May it will be done according to your will and your time. We asked this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I would like to ask for your prayers for my job interview in the afternoon. I am and feel terribly unprepared (it was a sudden email from the employer), and I have really bad anxiety and have always been bad at interviews in general. But I desperately need a job, and I know if...
Replies
10
Views
186
Hello all, I would like to sincerely thank everyone for their prayers from my previous post. I have gotten an opportunity to have a second round interview tomorrow afternoon, I would like to ask for prayers once again. I get terribly anxious during interviews, especially now that this is an in...
Replies
11
Views
217
I finished the final job interview today; I might receive the result within 24 hours. I really wanted to get this job, it's near our house and it's a good pay. Dear God, I pray that you knock on the interviewer's heart, I may not be able to answer well but I am capable of doing the task. Please...
Replies
11
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom