I am an evangelist serving for Jesus ...

Vaarhan

Disciple of Prayer
I am an evangelist serving for Jesus in ### of ###. Please pray for my ministry and guide me to do the ministry to deliver the people from satanic forces.
 
Heavenly Lord, You know and understand the health difficulties that your child is struggling with and the pain that they are experiencing. Thank You that Your grace is sufficient for all their needs and thank You that Your hand of blessing is forever upon them but I also pray that You would reach out Your healing hand, as You did in times past, knowing that You are still mighty to save – I ask this in Jesus name,

Amen
 
I am an evangelist serving for Jesus in ### of ###. Please pray for my ministry and guide me to do the ministry to deliver the people from satanic forces.
I prayed for you in Jesus name amen God Bless
 
May God in Jesus name answer your prayer request according to His perfect love, will, timing, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

Let Us Both Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper in every area of my life, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with the desire, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and strength to live my life to please You. Bless my relationship with You to grow stronger and more intimate. God whatever I go through let it draw me closer to You. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Give Your angels charge over me to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God pursue my enemies, overtake them, and cause them to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer and for those I pray for. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Thank You For Loving Me. Amen.

Soft Instrumental Prayer Music: Media added by The Encourager
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🤺🤺Armor of God Eph 6:10-20, Ourselves, Our Families, Leaders, 🐑Pastors, Evangelists, 🌾Churches, Ministry Partners, All Believers; Even 🏛️Government, EVEN "ENEMIES" (Enemies are Opportunities to Show our LOVE for Jesus by praying for their salvation, 2 Tim 2:25-26) -- 📖Utterance to Proclaim...
Replies
12
Views
181
🤺🤺Armor of God Eph 6:10-20, Ourselves, Our Families, Leaders, 🐑Pastors, Evangelists, 🌾Churches, Ministry Partners, All Believers; Even 🏛️Government, EVEN "ENEMIES" (Enemies are Opportunities to Show our LOVE for Jesus by praying for their salvation, 2 Tim 2:25-26) -- 📖Utterance to Proclaim...
Replies
12
Views
134
🤺🤺Armor of God Eph 6:10-20, Ourselves, Our Families, Leaders, 🐑Pastors, Evangelists, 🌾Churches, Ministry Partners, All Believers; Even 🏛️Government, EVEN "ENEMIES" (Enemies are Opportunities to Show our LOVE for Jesus by praying for their salvation, 2 Tim 2:25-26) -- 📖Utterance to Proclaim...
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,269
Messages
16,797,606
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom