I am a teacher. One mother wants ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a teacher and I am renting a room and I have returned from my summer break, I left my stuff because I am the only one using the room, it’s a separate room from the house, the owner has agreed that I can leave my stuff, I came back from the break, all the copies I have made for my class are...
Replies
9
Views
383
I am a teacher by profession but there is something letting me down in my career especially when I am delivering to my students. I am requesting for deliverance and I am requesting for prayer to be recruited in permanent terms.
Replies
8
Views
291
One mother of my pupil wants to sue me and the school. Please let no weapon against me and our school prosper in Jesus name. Lord, put peace upon this woman, and bring her to senses in Jesus name. Lord, send person that will help her to understand us teachers and not to have only one...
Replies
7
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,331
Messages
16,809,932
Members
650,736
Latest member
Irmoreydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom