I am ### ### , a student ...

Kerqenlon

Disciple of Prayer
I am ###, a student of class ###. Please pray for my pre board exam as today my pre board exam is going to be held...
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am very worried, I have fallen into bad habits and I am preparing for a job. I request you to pray for me so that I can get rid of bad thoughts and habits.
Replies
13
Views
594
Please pray that my student will be good in his annual exam in my subject. He is writing now his exam and pray that he will be good in oral exam today to. He was expelled recently because of aggressive behaviour. In my classes he is very peaceful...but outside i dont know. Pray that everything...
Replies
7
Views
104
The student lies at home in order to not come to school, no matter how kind and patient I am for my class, there’s a student that makes it difficult for their parents and teacher by refusing to come to school and lies to parents to get his teacher in trouble, I was trying to bless and love my...
Replies
13
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,414
Messages
16,787,818
Members
648,976
Latest member
Toroadorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom