I am a poor widower. I am ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There are times where I feel this heavy wave of hatred towards myself. Guilty of all my poor choices and the people who were hurt because of me. It’s nights like this that makes me wonder why am I going through these horrific times? I feel great heaviness. A moment I took to bow to the ground...
Replies
10
Views
62
I am very worried that Jesus will judge us for being poor and is under the so-called curse when we are finding jobs and unable to give the 10%. It is true that Jesus will judge the poor who are unable to give tithes.
Replies
7
Views
245
I had a spiritual attack that made me lose my memory, my ability to dream, and my life in general. I felt my brain being taken out of my head and after that life has been demon-controlled with me. I am surrounded and always tormented by demons. I want healing, deliverance, and restoration. After...
Replies
10
Views
406
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,525
Messages
16,789,161
Members
649,092
Latest member
Chaisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom