I am a newbie to Christianity. Please ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am much happier without Christianity. My church mentor constantly looked down on me and belittled me, masking his personal agenda as 'God's will' as if he were Jesus himself. Despite my qualifications for high-paying roles, he pushed me to accept low-paying jobs—even suggesting fast-food roles...
Replies
7
Views
111
I am in my late 30s and have always had issues with moving out…I can never land a job that pays high enough to be able to successfully move out on my own. My mom even tried to encourage working at the college she works at. It will take time to get a higher paying position if I work there & I...
Replies
9
Views
347
God please let me go to other religion or better still let me become an atheist, I don't want Christianity any more please let me go I don't want you since there is nothing God and it is very painful to play this game whereby I need to read your bible and follow your will. Very tired I just be...
Replies
7
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,411
Messages
16,799,577
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom