I Am A Married Woman With ### Children. We Are Losing Our Home.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jennbrinkman
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jennbrinkman

Guest
I am a married woman with six children. All boys. We are in the process of losing our home. Our attorney is working hard to make sure we stay in our home, but I have a fear we have messed up and will lose our home. If we lose it, we will have nowhere else to go. It is not easy to live with someone else when you have six children. Please pray for ### during this time of need.
 
Jenn, I know that God will supply ALL your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

I also know the fear of losing & ultimately losing a home. It is a stressful & uncertain time BUT I know that God provides in the midst. I will surely join you in praying that you do not, but if you do, know that God is right there with you. He said that He will NEVER leave nor forsake you..NEVER. So despite what happens & after you have mourned the loss, ask God what is it that He wants you to learn & what He wants you to do now.

I pray that you will walk in His wisdom, knowledge & discernment, that Jesus will be your Advocate & lead your attorney, that your boys will have peace & that God's favor will go before you & prepare your way, in Jesus' name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### ###, and I live in ###, ###. I am ### years old. Please pray for my family. We are facing an eviction trial that we recently lost with our landlord. We have fallen on hard times these past several months. We are currently unable to pay the ### appeal bond for the court. We are...
Replies
7
Views
157
I am a married woman and I have 3 children.
Replies
6
Views
270
We are losing our family home on Tuesday and do not even have money to relocate or rent a truck to put our things in storage. We need your immediate prayers for a miracle to help us avoid being homeless and losing our belongings. We are a very strong faith Catholic family and my kids are role...
Replies
7
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,561
Messages
16,778,137
Members
648,123
Latest member
Ghielorath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom