I am a man saying: Happy Thanksgiving single ladies!! ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am a man saying: Happy Thanksgiving single ladies!! Praying you'll get married. (ladies who want a husband). The Lord will provide a husband for you. Remember Jesus loves you and so do I.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
334
EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY please ### help me I am sending this request for myself my mom and my son I heard my family members say they took my job in Dec 2021 because I wanted to buy a house so they took the...
Replies
9
Views
390
Good morning sir. I am a ### year old that is so tired with life. I lost my dad at age ### and it seems like I lost his entire family along side Him. The dislike I perceive from them is so strong. In fact I just noticed that people suddenly dislike me for no just cause or sometimes something...
Replies
9
Views
451
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom