I am a govt teacher in ###

Iriyan

Prayer Partner
I am a govt teacher in ###, we teachers' job is in danger, pls pray for the secure of our service.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:102 – “I have not departed from your laws, for you yourself have taught me.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, the psalmist affirms his steadfast commitment to God’s laws. He declares that he hasn’t turned away...
Replies
9
Views
44
I posted this recently: "Please pray for me about this: I have posted before about having concerns about my piano teacher that caused me to want to end my lessons with her a few months ago. At the time, it also seemed that I no longer had time in my schedule for the lessons and kept running into...
Replies
8
Views
146
I am a 3rd grade teacher and my students are not grasping the math as quickly as other classes. I am beginning to feel like a failure. I am doing everything I'm supposed to do. I would appreciate prayers that I will find a way to connect with my students, keep them engaged and eager to learn. I...
Replies
8
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,045
Messages
16,806,510
Members
650,499
Latest member
Broalorurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom