I am a girl of ###yrs I finished my first

Victoria Marandu

Disciple of Prayer
I am a girl of ###yrs I finished my first degree four years ago..but the problem I have failed to get job..I have tried a lot but I failed..I request a praying for me on this situation because I'm not happy at all..everyday I was crying and asking God why am I passing in this situation while others whom we have graduated together already have jobs and enjoying their life happily..please praying for me so that God will remember me..thanks
 
Praying for this request



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer faith hope decision know God will in our life Holy presence Lord guide white .jpg
    quote prayer faith hope decision know God will in our life Holy presence Lord guide white .jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer release help fear doubt faith trust new I dont know how my dawn is coming white .jpg
    quote prayer release help fear doubt faith trust new I dont know how my dawn is coming white .jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

thank you that i finished my assignment pls pray that i finish my other assignments this week and that I earn a final grade of A+ in both of my graduate classes this semester thx
Replies
8
Views
1K
I just finished my exams two days ago. It was a tough one. But I thank God first for allowing me to relate to some concepts in class when answering question 1. However, I only wrote down a few words for the second question. I really needed this exam for my final degree classification. Or else I...
Replies
6
Views
387
hi. My name is ###.. i finished my exam few weeks ago.. i am waiting for my results.. i am very scared abt my result…. if i fail my parents will be very sad… please do pray for my results…. once my subjects pending.. this is my second attempt… please pray for me to pass in my exam and make my...
Replies
6
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,723
Messages
16,814,312
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom