I am a Christian widow, illegally dismissed by a ### company and

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-2413
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-2413

Guest
I am a Christian widow, illegally dismissed by a Japanese company and job-displaced since November 2002. I am fighting to claim wages for unpaid services at the Philippine Supreme Court. Please pray with me to ask God, in Jesus' name, to move hearts to grant my plea for reconsideration of the denied Petition for Review of G.R. No. ###. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a Christian and I am looking for a job, I am living in a non-Christian place (### % of Christians) my family members are also non-Christians. I pray that God may provide me with a job so that I may freely praise Him after staying in my own room. Thank you God in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
311
I am a Christian single parent recovering from a brain tumor surgery. I lost my job ### years ago and am looking for one. I am struggling to make ends meet. I have a college-going son, whose fees are due by the end of this month. A company approached me with an offer of earning money, which I...
Replies
6
Views
296
I am a Christian single mother recovering from a brain tumor surgery. I lost my job ### years ago and am struggling to make a living. I invested with a business portal to try and earn a living and they duped me. I am in need of prayer and financial support to drag them to justice and recover my...
Replies
5
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,570
Messages
16,778,210
Members
648,127
Latest member
Cyroumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom