Hypothyroidism

  • Thread starter Thread starter moody2shoes
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moody2shoes

Guest
Pls pray for my complete recovery from thyroid disease as I have had it for years and have suffered in every way...physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

I have lost all my significant relationships because of my mood swings and anger problems. I can barely get up in the mornings and I am alone in the world. I believe God loves me and wants me healthy but I cannot understand why He would allow me to suffer and lose so much through this disease. I don't know how much of the problems are my fault and even if I know I cannot control my behaviour sometimes. I am now going to expensive doctors and counsellors and I have begun tithing again since I still have a good job. There are so many conflicts and stress at work too. No one understands. I don't want to live and have no aim in life. I have no relationships nor a partner.

Pls pray that a cure is discovered soon because millions suffer from this disease. Thank you.
 
Jesus has heard you, and He will do it Just for you. Jesus is still in the healing and miracle working business. He loves you and trust Him to touch you now. Amen
 
Lord God please heal this woman of thyroid disease in Jesus name I pray, and for a good relationship that will last.
 
Dear Lord,

You know ### so much better than I do. You know the sickness and the burden ### carries. You also know their heart. Lord, I ask you to be with ### now as you work in their life. Lord, let your will be done in their life. Lord, we pray for ### just as your Word tells us to pray, for healing. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from our heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you, Lord, to heal ###, but I also trust in the plan you have for their life.

Lord, I don't always understand your ways. I don't know why ### has to suffer, but I trust you. I ask that you look with mercy and grace toward ###. Nourish their spirit and soul in this time of suffering and comfort them with your presence. Let ### know you are there with them through this difficulty. Give them strength. And may you, through this difficulty, be glorified in their life and also their family.

Amen.
 
My younger sister has a thyroid disorder also. Sometimes I question God why he would put her through this, but she is the strongest person I know. God will never put you through anything you can't handle, just remember that. Praying for you.
 
Praying for cure for you and many many others. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am struggling now a days with breathing difficulties and something difficulty in my throat. Please pray for healing.
Replies
10
Views
321
Please pray for my dear wife who's diagnosed with ###. She's a believer, Loves The Lord and believes in healing. She's the salt of the earth, and taught The Lord to me.
Replies
9
Views
436
I am suffering with hypothyroidism, high blood pressure, and high hematocrit.
Replies
10
Views
408
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom