Husbands protection

I want to thank the Lord for keeping my husband safe. It was nothing short of a miracle. He reached the workplace on time and God miraculously protected him. All thanks to God and thanks to prayer warriors who have prayed for my husband. I witnessed God's abundant mercy that day. Only I and my husband know how merciful God was to us that day.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for husband ### deliverance and protection over his life and our marriage Lord bring my husband heart and struggles to you i ask for forgiveness over him and you give him clean heart, and stand firm in faith. A Prayer for my husband life long Deliverance and protection from evil...
Replies
9
Views
154
Father God please protect my husband from every harm in Jesus name. I do not know what is happening, his car keep breaking down even it got fixed several times, he used my car and it got broken down too. Have mercy on him Lord he is yet to be a believer. Protect him Lord from any danger. Amen
Replies
9
Views
133
Dear God Praises to you for the acne scar treatment I got yesterday by an expert! Help me heal quickly & nicely! Order my steps for my move and give protection, joy, peace to me & my ### in the process & my new home! Put me where I will meet my husband & show him to me! Bless my finances to owe...
Replies
9
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,806
Messages
16,781,111
Members
648,362
Latest member
Kaisville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom