Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for my husband, ### to return to our home. ###
 
Father God I ask that ### would return home to ### and all would go well for them. In Jesus name I pray with thanksgiving. Amen

Father God I ask that ### would return home to ### and all would go well for them. In Jesus name I pray with thanksgiving. Amen
 
God I ask in Jesus name, “Encourage Me today, tomorrow, and always to Factor In God no matter what is happening. Lift up my spirits daily. Help me keep my focus on You, take You at Your Word, Trust and Obey You. I Am Your Child. Cover me and hide me in Your Love. Cover Me With Your Blood. Purify my heart. Sanctify Me. Help me, equip me to always walk in Victory and success in Christ. Don’t let the enemies of the Lord triumph over me. Protect and favor me as I live my life as an act of worship unto You each and everyday of my life. Help me to focus on what is good, lovely, just, pure, and of a good report. Remind me to keep a thankful heart unto You daily. And all that I have asked You God to do for me, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, all those who love and care about me and all those I love and care about. Amen, So Be It, and It Is So.”

Please Pass This Prayer On To Those Whom You Love & Care About…

Phil. 4: 8Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God pl I pray to bring back my husband from the devil evil widow ### who broke my marriage,home and taken my husband.pl give him sense and return home
Replies
5
Views
131
-Lord deliver my husband ### from all evil and protect him and and family from seen and unseen danger -Lord i pray for protection over my husband from depression and pray right job/business stable income to provide for out family needs to have healthy marrige -Gods Devine will into my home...
Replies
9
Views
437
Hello everyone, please pray for me. I sincerely pray that God blesses me with a good, loving, and godly husband—the kind of life partner I have always wished for. If marriage is not God’s plan for me at this time, then I pray that He provides me with a home of my own where I can live peacefully...
Replies
14
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,719
Messages
16,814,290
Members
650,970
Latest member
Srfierarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom