Husband wants to kill me. I know something...

Andyrone

Disciple of Prayer
Husband wants to kill me. I know something illegal about him. Please pray for me. He is inviting violence against me in my community. Urgent!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is trying to divorce me due to the quality and quantity of sex he is receiving as well as the fact that I don’t have to have anal sex against my will, I don’t want to compromise and grit my teeth and endure it “for him”, but I confided in him before we married that it’s soemthing I...
Replies
9
Views
197
Lord I know something wonderful will happen today, I know my marriage is saved and my kids healthy and safe. God I pray for all intentions.
Replies
6
Views
122
I have been attacked from every area. I am scared. My health is in shambles. Akin to Job, lesions just littering my body and face covered in sores. Vasculitis (inflammation of blood vessels) enveloping my limbs and brain scans showing it has spread to my brain, the inflammation cutting off...
Replies
8
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,518
Messages
16,811,857
Members
650,856
Latest member
Dhiuford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom