Thank you for this website where we can pray for and support each other. I pray blessings over everyone working to keep this going! 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need help under attack and oppression and finding hard to function or think. May have to do with my marriage and believe ### is under attack too. Please pray for delivery### and relief and peace and clarity.
Replies
6
Views
333
Please prayer for me and my husband ###. My husband is behaving very strange, very hostile and bulling. I do not know what is the cause but he is suffering from high blood pressure. Also prayer for me., I am afflicted by evil spirits making sure my life being miserable.
Replies
9
Views
298
Please pray for the husband and my marriage as it’s under witchcraft attack. We are finding that when we resolve one issue another one appears. It’s damaging our love and mental health. I feel like giving up.
Replies
6
Views
692
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,609
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom