S
Sandeepa
Guest
Dear All, Thanks for replying me and my prayer request.
I know that God is teaching him a lesson as he had sinned against me and as well as against the Lord.
I want God's servant to go inside the Jail and teach him about God. I want him to turn towards Jesus.
His sins are Major. God has seen me crying. He loves me very much.
I want him to turn towards the Lord as I have lost faith in my husband.
I can't trust my husband. Only if he accepts the Lord, I can accept him as a husband.
He is suffering in Jail but he is not accepting Jesus to save him. Please pray.
I know that God is teaching him a lesson as he had sinned against me and as well as against the Lord.
I want God's servant to go inside the Jail and teach him about God. I want him to turn towards Jesus.
His sins are Major. God has seen me crying. He loves me very much.
I want him to turn towards the Lord as I have lost faith in my husband.
I can't trust my husband. Only if he accepts the Lord, I can accept him as a husband.
He is suffering in Jail but he is not accepting Jesus to save him. Please pray.
