Husband ### in a terrible car accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cbp

Disciple of Prayer
Praise God my husband survived a car accident that the police and doctors said he should have. Thank you God for keeping ### here with us.

### broke his neck, but is not paralyzed, and is in a halo please please pray that ### find strength in The Lord and makes a speedy recovery. Pray to The Lord to give me the strength these next three months to take care of ### and help ### recover, that we both find the patience in this very difficult time. Amen
 
Thank you for that testimony I feel sorry for your husband and praise God that he did not get paralyzed at the same time.

May God hear this prayer as I am praying for it in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.--Nahum 1:7

The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.--Nahum 1:7
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had a car accident to day. Fender Bender and no one was hurt. I was driving in an unfamiliar area of a large city and got confused on a 1-way that looked like a two-way street. Pray that God would intervein with the insurance agency so they don't raise my rates more than 15-20%. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
196
Please pray for my healing after a car accident. I ask God and Jesus to heal my injuries, give me strength, and help me through this difficult time. Please pray that God gives me peace, wisdom, and strength as I deal with the insurance company and people who do not believe me. May the truth be...
Replies
7
Views
144
Please pray for my brother in law, ###. He was in a head in collision this past Wed, ### around midday returning home from work. He sustained ###, ### as well, injured other areas and ###, so far, no ###. He's coherent, but in ###, had ### the next day for his ###, this Monday is a follow up ###...
Replies
13
Views
394
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,316
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom