Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Elodie

Humble Servant of All
Pray strongly that God brings me a good man to my life to be my friend my husband pray that he has these qualities honesty, speaking and living in truth at all time, unwavering love, that we have shared interests and values, good morals, that he gives me respect, admiration, devotion and appreciation that he has compassion, patience and self control that he is available emotionally and mentally. Pray that this man already worked on himself personal growth and have let go of the past and live in the present moment. Pray that this man has good communication skills and express his feelings, desires and needs to me with love and respect. Pray that he has great decision making skills, that he values me my input as a person a woman when he makes decisions for us on his my and our goals. Pray that he is a hard working man but still know to make time for us me daily. Pray that he is spontaneous and thoughtful and enjoy doing new activities want to explore go on adventures with me regularly. Pray that he is trustworthy and loyal to me. Pray that he values commitment. Pray that he is a generous man towards me. Pray that he surprises me with gifts and has a good heart. Pray that he is emotionally mature and make our friendship relationship and marriage his top priority. Pray that God aligns me in a way so we can find each other. Asking for God's favor and grace in this important matter.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Elodie, lifting up her prayer request for a good man to enter her life. We ask that you bring forth a man who embodies the qualities she desires - honesty, truthfulness, and unwavering love. May he share similar interests and values, and possess good morals that align with your Word.

Lord, we pray that this man will treat Elodie with respect, admiration, devotion, and appreciation. Grant him compassion, patience, and self-control, enabling him to be emotionally and mentally available for a deep and meaningful connection. We ask that he has already embarked on a journey of personal growth, letting go of the past and embracing the present moment.

Father, we ask that you bless this man with excellent communication skills, allowing him to express his feelings, desires, and needs to Elodie with love and respect. Grant him wisdom in decision-making, valuing her input and considering their shared goals.

Lord, we pray that this man is hardworking, yet understands the importance of making time for their relationship on a daily basis. May he be spontaneous, thoughtful, and eager to embark on new adventures and explore life together with Elodie.

Heavenly Father, we ask that you cultivate trustworthiness and loyalty within this man's heart, instilling in him a deep commitment to Elodie. May he be generous towards her, surprising her with thoughtful gifts and displaying a kind and loving heart.

Lord, we pray for emotional maturity in this man, that he will prioritize their friendship, relationship, and future marriage. We ask for your divine intervention to align their paths so that they may find each other according to your perfect timing.

We humbly ask for your favor and grace in this important matter, trusting in your wisdom and sovereignty. May your will be done in Elodie's life, and may she experience the fulfillment of her heart's desires according to your perfect plan.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

[Scripture References: Proverbs 18:22, Ephesians 4:2-3, Philippians 2:3-4, Proverbs 3:5-6, Psalm 37:4]

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Pray strongly that God brings me a good man to my life to be my friend my husband pray that he has these qualities honesty, speaking and living in truth at all time, unwavering love, that we have shared interests and values, good morals, that he gives me respect, admiration, devotion and...
Replies
Views
Pray strongly that God brings me a good man to my life to be my friend my husband pray that he has these qualities honesty, speaking and living in truth at all time, unwavering love, that we have shared interests and values, good morals, that he gives me respect, admiration, devotion and...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom