Husband ### filed divorce papers from last ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for my husband ### who filed for divorce. We have had a really rough patch of ### months and I said and did very hurtful things. He also has always put me down. We are not on the same page on many things. I pray that the Lord brings peace and love to our family and have him have a change...
Replies
10
Views
886
Hello my brothers and sisters in Christ! <3 :) Since I was saved 17 years ago, I have always prayed that God will help me to have very strong faith and love for Him through everything. Well, God is so perfect and amazing, because, He has allowed SO much struggle to come upon me for such a long...
Replies
15
Views
764
Please pray for joining my family and ### my husband and ### filed divorce papers from last 2 years and my son and me suffered a lot emotionally and financially. Bless us with a happy home.
Replies
7
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom