Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
115
I suffer from mental health along with my husband. I try not to talk about work with my husband an issue had arise I didn’t talk to my husband about it, it caused me to be even more depressed sad frustrated angry and I had lashed out on him. I know I shouldn’t have I completely regret it cause...
Replies
7
Views
287
  • Article Article
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FREE MARRIAGE ENCOURAGEMENT PODCAST! You’re always being cultivated by something. The algorithm. The news cycle. Your workplace. Your phone. So the real question isn’t whether you’re being shaped. It’s who’s holding the shovel. We discussed this question with Richard...
Replies
0
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,269
Messages
16,797,606
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom