Hurt Over Others

  • Thread starter Thread starter america28
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

america28

Guest
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND ### ### KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON ALSO PRAY FOR ###'S FATHER ### ### KNOW WHAT THEY BOTH NEED. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AS I HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE COMING AGAINST ME LYING ON ME AND STEALING FROM ME WHO I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST. THANK YOU.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request according to His timing and His perfect will. God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and step back. But Be Encouraged. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing with a yes, no, or not now. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: *If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
Lord help others to treat better this family and may all their problems be extinguished. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord deliver me from cursing others when they hurt me keep my mouth clean and give me grace to forgive and show grace.
Replies
7
Views
150
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against hurtful words, ill treatment and other non productive, hurtful, evil, dark things plaguing, restricting, blocking all things of GOD. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name...
Replies
7
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,881
Messages
16,781,688
Members
648,439
Latest member
Nysaraymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom