Heavenly Father I am praying for the people in ### and this hurricane to calm down. Please be with these families, the volunteers who came to help and calm this storm down. Please keep people and animals safe Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
In Jesus name I prayed, Amen
 
Heavenly Father I am praying for the people in ### and this hurricane to calm down. Please be with these families, the volunteers who came to help and calm this storm down. Please keep people and animals safe Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
Lord Jesus grant your eternal blessings and save all of them we pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a mild dislike of scholarly behavior god I ask for a hurricane to get me 12 days off school
Replies
9
Views
188
There hasn't been a hurricane in a good amount of time. I very much would like one to happen. Probably not a category four or five. Three probably is good. Two is okay
Replies
9
Views
130
🙏 Father Almighty, we thank You for keeping the hurricane and typhoon season "relatively" calm these past months. We believe "all power in heaven and earth have been given to Jesus," Matt 28:19. We now ask You diminish the tropical storm heading toward the Caribbean Islands. Qualm that hurricane...
Replies
10
Views
416
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,049
Members
648,643
Latest member
Cheor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom