Humble Request For Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter fredcat22
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fredcat22

Guest
Friends, please continue to pray for me. Please pray that I can have courage to face the day today (Saturday) and go out of my room and do the right things that need to be done to make a good day. Please Lord that I might be guided to be good and to do good things and not despair. I thank you all for your prayers and may you also be blessed with the light of the Lord.
 
Almighty Father we thank you for your child who is in need of you. Please grant your child's need as you will. Holy Spirit please guide your child and we pray this in Jesus name - Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. I've struggled for over 13 years since graduating from university without a job. Each time I try, someone else is taken even if I've passed an interview. 2. I decided to engage in Agriculture. No blessings. 3. I need a peaceful, stable and God fearing family. Thanks, Elder ### ### ###...
Replies
6
Views
377
It seems like your message is incomplete or unclear. Could you please provide more context or details so I can assist you better? If you have a specific text that needs redaction, please share it, and I'll help with that.
Replies
9
Views
150
I ask THEE HEAVENLY FATHER for Divine intervention on my behalf and a miracle
Replies
8
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,336
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom