Humble Request For Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter fredcat22
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends please continue to pray that any of this depression or getting stuck in the room or giving up might end. Many thanks for all the prayers.
 
I pray that the lord give you strength. Fight like the lord did! Do not let the evil takeover you! You are better than that! The lord died for our sins and to give us life. Do not! Do not let the negative win! That is what depression wants you to believe! I will continue to pray for you. We all will pray that you will overcome this sadness in your heart. You can do it! You are a fighter! Fight for what is yours! Life! Only one! God loves you. Please trust in him... Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. I've struggled for over 13 years since graduating from university without a job. Each time I try, someone else is taken even if I've passed an interview. 2. I decided to engage in Agriculture. No blessings. 3. I need a peaceful, stable and God fearing family. Thanks, Elder ### ### ###...
Replies
6
Views
377
Praise the lord. My name is ###, native of ###, ###, ###, ###. I am working as a ### in ###, ###, ###, ###, ###. During my school admission time, my date of birth was mentioned incorrectly. I am retiring on ###. My daughter is studying now ### class. I humbly request you in the name of Lord...
Replies
6
Views
306
Shalom I would like to humbly request your prayers for me and my family. I am praying for financial stability and that God will open doors for me to own a house. I pray that He will make a way, soften the landlord’s heart to reduce the price, and grant me favor for my housing loan to be...
Replies
7
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,460
Messages
16,811,387
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom