Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Human praise, especially when it comes from upper echelons, though both desirable and satisfying to man's natural spirit, must never be exalted over the Will and Word of God, regardless of the cost; even if the cost is being cast out.

John 12:37 Even after Jesus had performed so many signs in their presence, they still would not believe in him.

John 12:42-43 Yet at the same time many even among the leaders believed in him. But because of the Pharisees they would not openly acknowledge their faith for fear they would be put out of the synagogue; 43) for they loved human praise more than praise from God.
Anyone or anything given presidence over God's Word constitutes idolatry: In the same way, is anyone who espouses that which is in opposition to the teachings of Christ, the embodiment of an anti-Christ. Howbeit, we must be careful when interpreting the text. When I left a church, for instance, it was insinuated, that because I had left, I was an antiChrist. I did not leave THE CHURCH; but, as I have stated before, in fleeing sexual immorality, I left that church; I simply moved my membership to a another church. We must be mindful that many, in this technological generation, being surface and soundbite driven, are easily influenced; and even more so when that influence comes from those of high rank, especially in the church.

Have you ever moved your church membership?
Do it God’s way. You may go through a season of drought. BUT GOD (Jesus) promises that the return on that investment is one hundredfold, NOW - in this life: Mark 10:29-31
Ain't God Good?

Recommended Reading: John 12:37-50

Thank You LORD

Human praise, especially when it comes from upper echelons, though both desirable and satisfying to man's natural spirit, must never be exalted over the Will and Word of God, regardless of the cost; even if the cost is being cast out.

John 12:37 Even after Jesus had performed so many signs in their presence, they still would not believe in him.

John 12:42-43 Yet at the same time many even among the leaders believed in him. But because of the Pharisees they would not openly acknowledge their faith for fear they would be put out of the synagogue; 43) for they loved human praise more than praise from God.
Anyone or anything given presidence over God's Word constitutes idolatry: In the same way, is anyone who espouses that which is in opposition to the teachings of Christ, the embodiment of an anti-Christ. Howbeit, we must be careful when interpreting the text. When I left a church, for instance, it was insinuated, that because I had left, I was an antiChrist. I did not leave THE CHURCH; but, as I have stated before, in fleeing sexual immorality, I left that church; I simply moved my membership to a another church. We must be mindful that many, in this technological generation, being surface and soundbite driven, are easily influenced; and even more so when that influence comes from those of high rank, especially in the church.

Do it God’s way. You may go through a season of drought. BUT GOD (Jesus) promises that the return on that investment is one hundredfold, NOW - in this life: Mark 10:29-31
Ain't God Good?

Thank You LORD

Human praise shall pass away in time but our praise to Jesus for what He has done for us and will do in the future it is worth to try. Praise the Lord wherever you are. Sing to Him a song that pleases His own heart. Glorify His holy name while we have breath. The dead will not praise Him anymore but those who were redeemed by His Blood will never ever forget what He did on Calvarys cross.

Ain't God Good?

Thank You LORD

Our heavenly Father deserves all praise, all honor and all glory. We are blessed, helped and healed by His mercy and love. Not to me... o Lord, but to You belongs all praise for Your name is glorious as YOur name is lifted up all over the earth.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
To The Cities That Have Ears To Hear: Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. (Hebrews 13:8) Same Jesus, same Spirit. Same Spirit same Jesus. Whatever Jesus did when He walked among man in the earth, He likewise does in the Spirit. He does not change: JESUS, THE ONLY...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 365 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. the little one (I ask that this is only taken as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
GLORIOUS SABBATH DAY PEOPLE OF GOD True people of God would never gang up against one person - that was done to Jesus, both in His hometown, and in Jerusalem. But rather, as advocates for The Body of Christ, we must embody the characteristic of being "All for one, and one for all." “Beware...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 365 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom