Hubs ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter samanthawhitt
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

samanthawhitt

Guest
The doctors told my ###'s mom that they think she has lung cancer. She had to have a PET scan and CT scan on Tuesday. She will go back for the results next week. Pls pray that she doesn't have it but that she quits smoking. Also, Pls pray for her salvation. We want the grandparents around for years to come so they can get to know our baby after he's born.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen .....!
 
Praying for strength in this family. Praying for salvation, the end of smoking, and the visits of the ###. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I got back my PET scan results. My 6.4-mm irregular left upper lobe nodule came back positive. Now they want to do a biopsy. This being said, here's my issue: The PET scan was performed by VA. Prior to the PET scan, my outside-VA pulmonologist, who I gave a copy of the actual PET scan to, told...
Replies
16
Views
342
When I was a little girl, my pajama bottom caught on fire from a stove. My dad tried to smother the flames with a blanket, but I was terrified and was resisting his efforts. Finally, he just ripped the pajama top off me and threw it in the sink. My mom, now deceased, frantically sprayed me with...
Replies
18
Views
299
A while back I asked for prayer about a 6.4-mm left upper lobe lung nodule the VA found by CT scan in January. Sixty-six days later, I had a PET scan. From there, VA wanted me to get a biopsy. I seriously questioned this because the nodule had not grown and also because I have a clinical history...
Replies
15
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,076
Members
650,189
Latest member
Swoira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom