how will i know that God has answered my prayers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter katrina_mae
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

katrina_mae

Guest
It is almost 3 months since I have been praying to God to give me a sign on which review centers I should enroll that would serve best for me. But till now I am still lost. I don't know what my heart really wants and still hope that God would give a sign. My friends, I know it is not right to give up, but how will I know if God has answered my prayer? It is distressing that I am still wandering, finding the right review center for me. Help me pray so I can be at peace. Thank you.
 
Don't get confused about something like that. You have received a sound mind from the Lord to use it. Just use your mind to discern what seems best and go for it. Don't expect a flash of lightning or something. You will be alright.

Heavenly Father, I pray You give peace to sister ### and let her choice be a good choice. In Jesus Name. amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am working with ### rehabilitation and my ### coach trained me in a ### and I sweep the floor, bring in carts, wipe off the garbage cans and put away groceries. God is good I was feeling discouraged yesterday angry with everything and everyone now I am great and I am okay. Praying that God...
Replies
7
Views
397
I prayed for my brother to not be abusive verbally to family members and God moved in a roundabout way to make it happen...praise God. Please keep my brother ### in prayer for a complete removal of toxins ...aka alcohol and whatever else he has been taking and most importantly that he will get...
Replies
8
Views
367
Lord I know you have answered my prayers. My I not be pregnant. Keep the child into your arms and that you may bless me with it when I'm older. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,365
Messages
16,798,881
Members
649,872
Latest member
Stoinnira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom