How to hear Gods voice more specificaly for you...video

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Last edited:

Similar Requests

• Article
Giving our word to others means too much to fullfil and make us all truth to our word. Every single world the Lord has given to us is all true. Thou shall be with Me in paradise. The thief on the cross is rejoicing with jesus in heaven. Come to Me, I will give you rest. Those who find the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
My life was out of tune, living so far away from the Lord, lost and confused to where to go and what to do. Unhappy and looking for life eternal. My existence was meaningless and out of tune with Gods word. But then, one sweet day I met a Savior and Lord of all and it changed everything I had...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For sure, Gods voice travel with the wind, it comes around when we are not even aware of it. Like a scream on the mountains we can hear clearly a heavenly voice coming to our ears. Like an eagle with an expanded wings we can see and feel the celestial embrace of Him who love us with an...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The graves of the saints will be open and we shall rise up and fly away to be with the Lord forever. This is a wonderful truth coming out from Gods word. Our sufferings will end. No more pain and sorrow. No more worries about paying the rent. No more sickness. Jesus will comfort us. He will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Clap your hands is you are full of stress and depression. Be active in Gods work, take control of your situation and let Jesus lead your path to Himself. Connect with people who care and spend sometime reading Gods word and praying. If you need constant reassurance of your life to God, then...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom