How Long Do Affairs Last?

If you want to know how long affairs last, we must first establish what kind of affair it is. There are 3 different types of affairs.

[Continue reading...]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
The discovery of an affair is a pivotal moment in a marriage. It’s marked by a complex mix of emotions and questions. While every couple’s situation is unique, there are common ways in which one spouse finds out about an affair. And each brings its own set of challenges.. This article looks...
Replies
0
Views
306
  • Article Article
Today, I’m doing something different. I’ve been reading through old journals, came across one with a poem I wrote in 1998, and decided to share it with y’all! Before You Read It… A bit of background. I grew up with a domineering father and a conflict-avoidant mother who catered to him. I...
Replies
0
Views
81
I don't know how long must I wait for my next job offer to arrive and my days are sick waiting for this job offer anticipation. I FELT DISCOURAGED when people say Jesus is useless and will not help us.
Replies
9
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,362
Messages
16,787,456
Members
648,943
Latest member
Keatariorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom