How about Christian "Yogis?"

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

We can see, out in" the world", that yoga has become very "trendy."When someone asks what someone else is into, you can almost bet they'll say, "I take yoga classes."{Or you read that someone is into yoga.}It's gotten so widespread that sometimes I think that I'm the only person in the world who ISN'T into yoga.But now we have a new thing--I hear some "Christians" who say they "do double duty" and are practicing Christians, but also do yoga!!Is that alright?Well….they say if they just do the excercises, it's alright.But when you look up about it,we see that even the exercise positions were started as worship poses to the Hindu "gods."So how can you separate the 2?Can't, really. And I don't see how they can mix.{"A fountain cannot bring forth sweet water and bitter."}I have a neighbor who "juggles" them.When I mentioned, that, same excuse--if you just stick to the excercises.{which I showed you what their origins are.}So what's up with this?

They can't be separated! Simple as that.

It's like saying I was born gay when you clearly all Male organs.

Its very sad.

False prophet!

Label of "Christian" is getting more and more abuse."modern christianity"

BACKSLIDING opening a pit for themself and their family.

It's just like giving out candy and tracks on Halloween. Or participating in truck or treat or dressing up as anything on October 31st or any of these worldly hoildays.

The flesh is weak and the spirit is willing

2 Chronicles 7 :14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Hosea 4:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Matthew 7:21-23 English Standard Version (ESV)
I Never Knew You
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Yoga classes comes straight from hells burning fire to make people so depressed and have nightmares at night. They cannot sleep well becasue they see devils coming from India dressed in animals clothing and biting them because they have taken yoga classes and forgot to obey Gods word. Thou shall not worship idols. Do not believe or practice sorcery. Those things comes from satan to make our life so miserable and unhappy. Yogis are sent by the devil to make us believe what they offer is solution for our state of mind and our happiness. Do not believe or practice yoga. It will make your life a nightmare and will have joyless life.

We can see, out in" the world", that yoga has become very "trendy."When someone asks what someone else is into, you can almost bet they'll say, "I take yoga classes."{Or you read that someone is into yoga.}It's gotten so widespread that sometimes I think that I'm the only person in the world who ISN'T into yoga.But now we have a new thing--I hear some "Christians" who say they "do double duty" and are practicing Christians, but also do yoga!!Is that alright?Well….they say if they just do the excercises, it's alright.But when you look up about it,we see that even the exercise positions were started as worship poses to the Hindu "gods."So how can you separate the 2?Can't, really. And I don't see how they can mix.{"A fountain cannot bring forth sweet water and bitter."}I have a neighbor who "juggles" them.When I mentioned, that, same excuse--if you just stick to the excercises.{which I showed you what their origins are.}So what's up with this?

You have brought up this topic many times buddy. There is many things that can get our thoughts away from Christ Jesus but how do we warn a friend, client etc that they are wrong in their thinking which is filtering through their own Christianity without seeming to sound rough? Will they know that it was out of love that we warned them that they weren't really following Christ Jesus?

You have brought up this topic many times buddy. There is many things that can get our thoughts away from Christ Jesus but how do we warn a friend, client etc that they are wrong in their thinking which is filtering through their own Christianity without seeming to sound rough? Will they know that it was out of love that we warned them that they weren't really following Christ Jesus?
I brought up about yoga "catching on" in general. I don't remember if I brought up about professing Christians practicing it, if I didn't it would be a new twist about it.But even if, maybe there were some who didn't read it the first time, or new members who joined after it went off the screen.2} I have a neighbor who professes to love the Lord yet practices Yoga. When I said," well you know that's from Hinduism,there are things in it that are contrary to Christianity", she gave the standard answer,"well, if we just stick to the excercises."So, your question on "how?"I would say....back up the witnessing with prayer.

I brought up about yoga "catching on" in general. I don't remember if I brought up about professing Christians practicing it, if I didn't it would be a new twist about it.But even if, maybe there were some who didn't read it the first time, or new members who joined after it went off the screen.2} I have a neighbor who professes to love the Lord yet practices Yoga. When I said," well you know that's from Hinduism,there are things in it that are contrary to Christianity", she gave the standard answer,"well, if we just stick to the excercises."So, your question on "how?"I would say....back up the witnessing with prayer.

It is weird and amazing how the enemy tricks us into doing and living unto him! We are to refrain from fornication and idolatry yet the enemy tricks us into idolatry through yoga, things like easter which isn't even a celebration of Christ's life nor his death nor His resurrection. We have feasts for Christmas yet tell our children about Santa, be good because Jesus is watching should be proclaimed yet we lie to them. Then when they learn that Santa isn't real they think well Jesus must not be real. Oh what a mess is all around us Lord Jesus, forgive us for our faults, for our sins as we forgive those who have sinned against us, bless us to do Your Will and bless us to follow You without being led astray in Jesus. Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus! We each have our road and in the end we each have to answer to Jesus :)

No proffesing Christian should do yoga. There is no Christian yoga, it is a trick coming from the devil to make our life so miserable. A friend of mine took yoga classes and she became so insulting and so insensitive to others. She thought she was god and wanted to do anything she wanted. I fasted and prayed before the Lord for her deliverance. Jesus heard my cry and she was delivered from yoga and from all devils that tormented her.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
It is weird and amazing how the enemy tricks us into doing and living unto him! We are to refrain from fornication and idolatry yet the enemy tricks us into idolatry through yoga, things like easter which isn't even a celebration of Christ's life nor his death nor His resurrection. We have feasts for Christmas yet tell our children about Santa, be good because Jesus is watching should be proclaimed yet we lie to them. Then when they learn that Santa isn't real they think well Jesus must not be real. Oh what a mess is all around us Lord Jesus, forgive us for our faults, for our sins as we forgive those who have sinned against us, bless us to do Your Will and bless us to follow You without being led astray in Jesus. Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus! We each have our road and in the end we each have to answer to Jesus :)
"tricks us' is one way he operates, like another thing I hear, gay people saying"God created me that way., so if you disapprove of me as is, you disapprove of God."And those who call themselves "gay Christians'.Besides trickery,I say "rationalization." Some woman wanting a married man to leave his wife for her, then saying something like,"God approves of it because he'll be happier with me.I'm doing a good deed because he doesn't really like his wife after all.God understands this."I've heard this reasoning before. Well I guess they don't call the devil the father of lies for nothing.

No proffesing Christian should do yoga. There is no Christian yoga, it is a trick coming from the devil to make our life so miserable. A friend of mine took yoga classes and she became so insulting and so insensitive to others. She thought she was god and wanted to do anything she wanted. I fasted and prayed before the Lord for her deliverance. Jesus heard my cry and she was delivered from yoga and from all devils that tormented her.
Well sure,she felt like she was God, that's what those Eastern and New Age Religions teach you, you're your own god.It's like the devil is just teaching us his own lie,"I will ascend above the Heavens. I will be like the Most High ."

They were telling me that yoga is my natural state and that will relax my memory and my time. How untrue this is. My natural state has given to me by Jesus, to love Him, to honor Him before anything I do in life. Relaxation and peace comes from Gods own heart. He will deliver us from the lies satan has brought to us through yoga classes.

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus my medicine is refilled Urgent Care finished up the job. Lodi finished it up now let CVS easily refill it and easily text or call me when it's done. I can hear in the spirit and see understand my soul mate area better. Joanna can be happy with my person my soul mate that I love...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I had a burden for all of them, like fans coming out of nowhere, they show up and tells you things that only Jesus knows what is going on in their life. Some are lonely living in a remote area, while others are living in a crowded city where no one cares or speaks to them. Some a wealthy, some...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[After Jesus cast the evil spirits out of the man and into the pigs, the] herdsmen fled to the nearby town and the surrounding countryside, spreading the news as they ran. People rushed out to see what had happened. A crowd soon gathered around Jesus, and they saw the man who had been possessed...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Genesis 43–45 , Matthew 12:24–50 I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13:15 On Charley and Jan’s fiftieth wedding anniversary, they shared breakfast at a café with their son Jon. That day, the restaurant was understaffed with just a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jeremiah describes a Pagan Custom very similar to Christmas In the following passage, Jeremiah describes a pagan custom that is very similar to Christmas in terms of its customs. Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom