Housing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray for your housing needs. We are truly glad that you invited us to stand in agreement with you in prayer regarding the two-bedroom townhouse you applied for. If you have received a positive response about the housing, please share a praise report with us, as we would all love to rejoice with you. If you have not yet received an answer, or if the response was not as hoped for, please do not hesitate to post your request again as a new one. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you. May God bless you and guide you throughout this process, and may His will be done in your life. We pray that you continue to seek Him and trust in His timing and provision through His son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I get approved for this townhouse for me and my kids. We have to move in a few weeks and I’m So stressed because I haven’t secured housing. Please pray for approval!
Replies
10
Views
147
Please pray for my daughter and I to find a home to buy from ### to ###/### GA this week. I pray it will be comfortable for my daughter, cats and I. Something that we can call home and be very happy in. A townhouse or house with greenery around it and affordable, in a desirable location...
Replies
6
Views
260
Hi brothers and sisters, Please pray for my home loan paperwork will get approved very soon, bless me sell my townhouse at a good price at the same time help us find a good spacious house, brick, affordable price, (duplex) house not attached to any houses, prefer a corner house around the block...
Replies
9
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,330
Messages
16,787,200
Members
648,898
Latest member
Myrerfard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom