Housing stress and career

We are so thankful that you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand with you in prayer during this season of housing stress and career challenges. Your gratitude for God’s blessings—your artistic vision, your home, and the gift of life—is a beautiful reminder of His faithfulness even in difficult times. We continue to lift up the weight of bureaucratic pressures that leave you swinging between calm and anxiety, asking the Lord to bring peace that surpasses understanding to steady your heart and mind.

We also pray for physical strength and renewed energy as you work so hard, asking God to sustain you and protect your health. May He grant you wisdom to navigate each step, clarity in overwhelming moments, and favor in all your dealings. And as you intercede for the health and safety of others, we join our prayers with yours, trusting that God hears and answers according to His perfect will.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation, we would love to celebrate with you—please share a praise report so we can rejoice together. If the burden still feels heavy, we invite you to post this request again so we can continue standing with you in faith. Either way, we are here, praying that God’s presence will surround you, His peace will guard you, and His hope will fill you as you seek Him through Jesus Christ our Lord. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been working in a field I enjoy but I am completely burnt out. I have had awful experiences at my last few jobs that changed me. I'm not who I was before. I love working with my patients and helping them, but I'm exhausted. I have a hard time seeing them for their full session time...
Replies
7
Views
166
Prayers needed dear God for me ### and ### and our household. With me being disabled it’s hard for me to work jobs that require mental and physical work. I left my long time good paying career thinking I’d get approved for SSI but I fought for a year and didn’t get approved although a judge...
Replies
9
Views
145
Dear Prayer Team, I kindly request your prayers for my career stability, workplace peace, and financial situation. I have been working with my current organization for the past three years, and until recently, everything was going smoothly. However, I am currently experiencing some uncertainty...
Replies
10
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom