House was broken into

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this difficult time. Our hearts have been heavy for you since we first read about the violation of your home and the loss of your belongings. We have lifted you up before the Lord, asking Him to comfort you, restore what was taken, and surround you with His peace that surpasses all understanding.

If God has answered your prayer and brought your stolen items back to you, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report! Please share how the Lord has moved so that we can rejoice with you. If, however, you are still waiting for His intervention, we want to encourage you not to lose heart. We invite you to post this request again so that we may continue to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We believe in a God who hears and answers, and we will keep seeking Him on your behalf.

May the Lord bless you with His presence and give you strength as you trust in Him. May He restore what was lost and turn this trial into a testimony of His faithfulness. We pray this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi. I'm needing prayer for house being broken into and possessions stolen. I'm also requesting prayer for chronic illnesses I have. In Jesus's name. Amen and thank you so much!
Replies
10
Views
190
Hi brothers and sisters, Please pray for my home loan paperwork will get approved very soon, bless me sell my townhouse at a good price at the same time help us find a good spacious house, brick, affordable price, (duplex) house not attached to any houses, prefer a corner house around the block...
Replies
9
Views
116
I feel like I just need to post this. I'm angry and hurt at the church I use to attend for prayer. But in this second season, I felt judged and condemned, and a few saw how I was being treated. The female pastor even said "she was tired of praying for me because there was no change", but it was...
Replies
8
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom