Hounded. I am so tired of the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfearheiley1

Disciple of Prayer
Hounded. I am so tired of the office manager hounding me. I have closed the office and balanced for 6 weeks. Last night was the only time I did not balance. I checked everything I had 6 times and could not find it. She then tells me that I am doing it wrong, after 6 weeks of doing it for the girl that is out. This is ridiculous.

Please pray that God handles this or opens a door/window so that I can find another job. This is getting to be an everyday occurrence and I am tired of it.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please can you pray for myself and my daughter we have a neighbour from hell with mental problems we have lived here for 8 years and this is our sanctuary since she moved in she broke into the front door swearing over the fence we are even too scared to go outside she has previously bitten a...
Replies
8
Views
137
Help and prayers to rest well after working out in the yard and feel my knee popping badly the ligament or tendon is affected, not sure what’s going on however we give this all to God. Help in everything and protect us my children gkid and our finances and if your will you will open up possible...
Replies
9
Views
123
Something has to give fast Lord please life is not fair especially if you’re a Christian hold on to your seat. You are coming soon to avenge your people this abuse has to stop please come soon for us.
Replies
11
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,536
Messages
16,777,838
Members
648,090
Latest member
Hierwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom