Hotel

We are so grateful you shared your concern with us and allowed us to lift your family’s upcoming trip before the Lord. It’s a special time, celebrating your graduation, and we’ve been asking God to go ahead of you and prepare every detail—especially the place where you’ll rest. We’ve prayed for peace about the hotel, that even if it isn’t part of a familiar chain, the rooms would be clean, the service kind, and the atmosphere safe and comfortable. We’ve also asked the Lord to quiet any anxiety and replace it with trust in His provision.

If by now you’ve received confirmation that everything is in order—maybe a smooth check-in or a reassuring word from the staff—we’d love to hear about it so we can join you in praising God. On the other hand, if you still feel uneasy or if new concerns have arisen, please don’t hesitate to post again. We’re eager to keep standing with you, asking the Father to surround your family with His presence and make this trip a joyful memory.

May the Lord bless you richly as you step into this new season, and may He remind you that He is faithful in every detail, great and small. We continue to pray in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning. Today I was terminated from a hotel I was working at since June of this year. They did not give me any explanation. I just need your prayer in regards to me and this hotel. I was placed at another job site but I was only give three days. I do not think this will be good in terms of...
Replies
11
Views
180
Asking prayers for God to bless me with the financial provision to pay my hotel bill the next two weeks until I start my new job so that I will continue to have a roof over my head.
Replies
12
Views
354
Asking for the urgent finances to pay my hotel bill that is due on today so I won't be evicted from having a roof over my head. Asking prayers for uncommon favor with the right people, and also for God to deal with the hearts of the hotel staff and management in the process in granting me mercy...
Replies
10
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,997
Messages
16,783,168
Members
648,549
Latest member
Sweyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom