alishak
Servant
Please pray that God will hear and answer all of my prayers today. My life is falling apart and I am losing everything and everyone. Please pray that my relationship with ### will be healed and restored to what it was before all the problems started. I do not know what happened or why things between us seem strained and awkward. We used to talk constantly every day through text and phone calls and it has almost completely stopped. Please pray that the cause of it will be revealed to me and that it will be fixed and all that I have been praying constantly for regarding ### will be granted to me. Please also pray for everything else in my life that is crumbling down around me...my financial situation...my work environment...my other relationships...please...I am so heartbroken and sad. Thank you. In Jesus name I ask of these things and pray. In Jesus name. Amen
