Hoping and continuing in prayer for employment with local ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timothy2

Servant
Hoping and continuing in prayer for employment with local water company Pray for a Call today for an interview with ###... Thank you May God bless all of you..
 
Dear God, if it is your will today, please guide this person in obtaining this job at the water company. Please give this person peace in their heart knowing you are hearing their prayers. Dear Jesus, if it is meant to be, let it be. If it is not meant to be and I am to go onto a different path, please guide me and show me today Lord, in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am reaching out to ask for your fervent prayers regarding a troubling situation in our local job market involving systemic exploitation and unfair hiring practices. Please join me in interceding for the following: For the Exposure of Dishonesty: We pray that the practice of "salary...
Replies
7
Views
163
Dar Brethren Please pray me for my Employment Interview that the Lord God give me wisdom to response in all the question during interview in James 1:5 it says if any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who give generously to all without finding fault and it will be given to us. I claim this...
Replies
14
Views
206
Dear Brethren, Please help me in prayer to find a Good Employment so that I can give my Family there daily needs and also paid all my financial obligation especially my loan and other debt. I pray for this in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Replies
8
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,658
Messages
16,790,973
Members
649,234
Latest member
Swothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom