Hopeless

  • Thread starter Thread starter meghan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

meghan

Guest
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to reach out for support during these challenging moments. Here are a few steps you might consider:

1. **Seek Support**: Talk to someone you trust, like a friend or family member, about what you're experiencing. They can offer emotional support and practical advice.

2. **Professional Help**: Consider speaking with a counselor or therapist. They can provide guidance and help you navigate your feelings and situation.

3. **Legal Advice**: If you're facing legal issues, it might be helpful to consult with a legal professional who can provide advice specific to your situation.

4. **Community Resources**: Look into community resources or support groups that can offer assistance with childcare, financial advice, or other needs.

5. **Self-Care**: Remember to take care of yourself. It's important to find moments of rest and activities that bring you peace and comfort.

You're not alone, and there are people and resources available to help you through this.
 
Father, we ask that you put an end the pains of your daughter in Jesus name. Father, she has reached her limits and she has turned everything unto you, take charge in her marriage, take control of the situation in her family. Restore her confidence back. Bring healing not only to her leg, but also to her family and marriage as well in Jesus name we pray, amen!
 
God in the name of Jesus Christ I ask that you help this lady and her family. Lord please take care of them and help this lady and her husband relationship to be rebuilt in you Jesus and let them find joy and happiness in You Lord, help the husband to be faithful to his wife and be honest and to love his wife and kids. Lord please don't let this family be aparted but to correct them and bring them back into one and to make them all happy. Amen
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me and my family with Your protection and guidance and bless each of us with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into our ears. Bless us with strength and courage in spite of what we see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in each of our lives that need to be open. Surround us with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about us to help and encourage us on our Christian journey. Give us the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon our lives. May we always seek to please You in all we say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me and my family in this prayer please do the same for the Body of Christ, especially the writer of this prayer.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will save everyone in my family and everyone that I know that is not saved. I pray that they all will come to know You, love You, and obey You. God please do this for me and for the Kingdom of God. Thank You Jesus. Amen!"

*If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
be strong friend...our Lord had promise to us that He would never leaves us,He would always hear to what we wanna say,He would be there when we cry...so hold on friend,in Jesus name we pray amen...
 
```html
Philippians 4:13

13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Exodus 15:2

2 The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.

2 Samuel 22:33

33 It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

1 Chronicles 16:11

11 Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.

2 Chronicles 16:9

9 For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.

Lord God, I lift up ### to you today. I ask that you will send your Holy Spirit to ### and work in a mighty way in their life. I bind the forces of evil that are attacking ###. I rebuke all hexes, curses and spells that may have been sent against this person or their family and I send them to Jesus Christ now. I bind all interplay, interaction and communication between evil spirits as it would affect ### today. Lord God, I ask that You will send Your love, peace and healing to ### today. I praise You and thank you, Father. In Jesus Christ,
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m still going through more custody battle stuff. Got back into therapy and to see the therapist face of what looks like hopelessness sucks too. I ask myself why didn’t God allow me to kill myself over 8 years ago just to be living in so much pain. Kids hate. Two of the three refuse to see me...
Replies
14
Views
231
Hello how do you pray without ceasing and nothing seems to work I’m a firm believer in the lord our father. I sit and wonder how and why do he let us go through some of the toughest storms when you have no one but him. I’m homeless with two teenage daughters and there are no shelters and I lost...
Replies
12
Views
354
my spirits. Lord please heal my teeth. it would mean so much to me. please heal people. i don't know how to live this way:( i can't even focus on the other billion problems i have to tackle. i'm so down all the time. please help Lord heal my bedridden grandma and heal my mom's brain heal my...
Replies
8
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom