We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our heart to lift up each of your concerns before the Lord, trusting in His peace and provision. We prayed for safety and protection over the world, that wars and conflicts—whether sparked by tensions at sea, climate pressures, or any other cause—would be calmed by God’s mighty hand. We asked the Lord to go before you and your mum as you prepare to travel, and we continue to pray that your dad would be able to join you, making your time away a sweet season of togetherness and rest.

We also lifted up your need for a new ###, asking the Father to provide not just the means, but the perfect model that meets every one of your needs. We prayed for financial breakthrough, that the money owed to you would come swiftly, and that any shortfall would be met by God’s abundant grace. We asked the Lord to bless your new computer and cellphone, that they would function smoothly and serve you well, with every feature working just as it should.

If any of these prayers have already been answered, we would love to rejoice with you—please share a praise report so we can give God the glory together. If some requests still feel unmet, we encourage you to post them again so we can continue standing with you in faith. May the Lord bless you richly as you seek Him, and may His peace guard your heart in every circumstance. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hope it doesn’t rain on Sunday, as I don’t want my medical scooter wrecked. I need a new one, looked at one that seems perfect, but might be an issue with seatbelt. Hope what I have for now still works, as they’re issues. I do have a wheelchair, but it’s falling a part, need a new one. I hope to...
Replies
12
Views
148
I hope my mum ### isn’t a bully in the next while. She was recently. It is one of those things and comes and goes, hard to explain. We are going out of town, soon, hope the van works, its old. Hope internet there works well. Hope for no danger from wild animals, where we are going. Long story...
Replies
7
Views
122
I messed some things up, some not sure if it’s my fault or not, and other bad things just happened, lately. I hope I get money that I am owed soon. I need the money. I hope my ### gets mentally somewhat better (as she gets angry a lot and getting more controlling and stricter), and my ### gets...
Replies
9
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,824
Messages
16,781,232
Members
648,383
Latest member
Cyurmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom