Caroline and Sam

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for ### and I to find the right house for me to buy. Something that is a good fit and that we will be comfortable in. Surround us with your angels and uplift us from depression. Please pray for ### and his depression for he is going through a lot, help me get closer to him and let me know how I can help him. Help us cope with these hard times and surround us with happiness and joy.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below: God Is So In Love With You!
[/SIZE][/FONT]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have come to the conclusion that The Lord will not help me with my neighbor who torments me day and night. My faith, emotional state and physical safety is at stake. They will not stop or change so I need to move ASAP! Everyday is worse than the one before. I've tried everything. I can't...
Replies
12
Views
102
I'm sorry, but it doesn't work for every Christian. Some are sacrificed for whatever reason. The tiny and weak options I had, disappeared today. This must be God's will. Only prayer left is for my obstructive sleep apnea (O.S.A) to finally take me. I appreciate your prayers but there are some...
Replies
9
Views
147
I finally heard back from the council regarding my housing support application- they are unable to give it to me , despite this news and the fact that I do have a financial need I feel really calm. Please pray that this calm remains even as I dispute the councils decision, and face financial...
Replies
14
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,954
Members
650,334
Latest member
Glantuanmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom