“Hope in God, for I shall yet ...”

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes lord I shall live and shall not die to declare the works of the lord in the land of the living. I purpose to be a witness of gods goodness especially our divine relationship oh what a joy it is to know god for who he is not just for what he has and continues to do in my life and of my loved...
Replies
12
Views
177
Thank god for Jesus and the word. I stand on the scripture “ I shall live and shall not die to see the goodness of the lord in the land of the living” not just for petitioning but to be drawn closer each day with gratitude I am grateful and excited for how the lord has been working in me during...
Replies
10
Views
168
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:11 : Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. Historical Context: This psalm, likely written by one of...
Replies
12
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,102
Messages
16,795,958
Members
649,650
Latest member
Smoodver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom