Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have come to the conclusion that The Lord will not help me with my neighbor who torments me day and night. My faith, emotional state and physical safety is at stake. They will not stop or change so I need to move ASAP! Everyday is worse than the one before. I've tried everything. I can't...
Replies
12
Views
96
Hope it doesn’t rain on Sunday, as I don’t want my medical scooter wrecked. I need a new one, looked at one that seems perfect, but might be an issue with seatbelt. Hope what I have for now still works, as they’re issues. I do have a wheelchair, but it’s falling a part, need a new one. I hope to...
Replies
12
Views
148
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:11 : Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. Historical Context: This psalm, likely written by one of...
Replies
12
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,550
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom