Homosexual

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyboy72

Disciple of Prayer
I struggle everyday with being gay. I lust after men and have sex with men. It feels right like I'm not doing anything wrong. Yet I am told it's wrong and not from God. I know God loves me. However, can He forgive all my sins?
 
He forgives all of us, ask the holy spirit to help you and when a thought comes to your mind cast it down out loud with the word of God. You might want to google ###, I think his name is, he has a great story about the change that took place in his life. Wonderful you have a soft heart, will be in prayer for you..
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have made so many mistakes trying to help her and my sister ### ### recently betrayed me by telling her all the concerns I had shared with her concerning this now she refuses to speak with me along with my entire family. I am so greif stricken and need help interceding.
Replies
6
Views
246
Hello my Christian brothers and sisters—I am suffering from the demonic devil—homosexual thoughts!!!!!!! I need prayers through this and I really need help exorcising this friggin homosexual demon out of here NOW.
Replies
8
Views
338
I pray I stop being homosexual and be cleared of sin. Amen. I need to stop yearning for women and just like men. Please pray for me. In Jesus' name. Amen!
Replies
6
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom