Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I GET A NEW HOME AND A WHOLE NEW INSURANCE AND GET MYSELF TAKEN CARE OF WITHOUT THE GOVERNMENT HELP APPARENTLY ITS TO HARD TO MAKE IT NORMALLY in CALI FOR ME GREATLYYYYY Justice Swiftly AS IN I HAVE TRIED NOW YEARS TO GET MY NEEDS MET. I CANT GET THEM MET IN CALIFORNIA NOT ONE AREA NOT MEDICAL...
Replies
9
Views
118
Life I move urgently where I can water grow a garden greatly Bye Satan and shite crew im not your home nor is my cats greatly THATS it that’s all with the blood of Jesus..I just cut up my credit card today dont try to get more bills ever again im not going to need cat food until I get paid cat...
Replies
9
Views
148
My daughter and I are in latter stages of her dad's battle with colon cancer. He isn't seeking treatment by choice and we will be in desperate need of a new home. My daughter has never lived in an apartment before, but I won't be able to afford the Single family home we're currently living in...
Replies
9
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,417
Messages
16,787,841
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom