Home Selling

  • Thread starter Thread starter wilsedavis
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord this ### seeks favor for selling house. Amen.
 
Lord, I stand in total agreement with this prayer....IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Have Faith and believe in your Heart and your home is already sold. Keep the Faith and all is well
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I can sell my house quickly. I'm losing faith :(
Replies
10
Views
133
We are trying to sell our home so we can move to a new home nearer to our children and grandchildren. Our home is beautiful and people say that when they see it. But no offers and we have just reduced the price. I am asking for prayers that our house will be sold soon.
Replies
7
Views
104
I need a prayer today. We are selling the house and after months on the market we have no buyers. I am feeling anxious, nervous and sad all the time waiting for a buyer. I pray a buyer comes soon
Replies
12
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom