Home provision

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my life and that God will help me that I can afford financially necessary things including getting my own home. I also need the Lord to provide people I can trust.
Replies
13
Views
185
Dear Heavenly Father, In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Blessed be thy Holiness, Thankyou for your mercy and grace, your mercy endures forever, Please help me Lord, I feel so alone, Im struggling to find housing that I can afford, I dont have a family that cares and it breaks my heart. I...
Replies
8
Views
165
Praying for Colombia God help them support all needs and suffering in their life after horror disgrace with earthquake destruction in their life help God for all damages, lost house , lost family, hospitalizations , medication, help spiritual and emotional support, emergency , food supply in...
Replies
8
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom