Holy Spirit Please Reveal To Us God's Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray my friend and I will read the word of God and understand what the Holy Spirit is telling us about Jesus and the Father. I pray our hearts will be convicted to what God wants us to do. I pray our hearts will be convicted to how God wants us love one another in Jesus name I pray, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Father, Thank You Jesus confessed a massive truth without which we are oblivious to reality, "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws them, and I will raise them up on the Last Day." Thank You for the honesty of The Way, The Truth and The Life, John 14:6, so we can ask YOU to...
Replies
9
Views
172
🙏 Father, Thank You Jesus confessed a massive truth without which we are oblivious to reality, "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws them, and I will raise them up on the Last Day." Thank You for the honesty of The Way, The Truth and The Life, John 14:6, so we can ask YOU to...
Replies
7
Views
127
🙏 Father, Thank You Jesus confessed a massive truth without which we are oblivious to reality, "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws them, and I will raise them up on the Last Day." Thank You for the honesty of The Way, The Truth and The Life, John 14:6, so we can ask YOU to...
Replies
7
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,359
Messages
16,787,437
Members
648,936
Latest member
Rinor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom