Holy Father in Heaven may Your Grace ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I pray to you for a miracle to heal my immune system and lymphatic system and heal the cyst near my ###. I surrender before you and ask for your healing power to flow into me, bringing strength and comfort. May your grace restore my body and overall health. I trust in your divine plan...
Replies
7
Views
307
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 4:17 – “Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Nehemiah 4:17 describes a unique and intense situation during the rebuilding of Jerusalem‘s...
Replies
11
Views
138
Holy Father in heaven, I come to you in prayer and worship. Thanksgiving my Lord Jesus for all that you have done, all that you will do. In these times of trouble our weakness sometimes becomes great and forget your plans are perfect. Father I pray that your mercy and grace be poured that we may...
Replies
7
Views
493
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,022
Messages
16,783,370
Members
648,582
Latest member
Smuemorelrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom